The new version 1.1.0 of the Fibaro Home Center App is now available.
The application receives some of the awaited functionalities.
New functionalities in 1.1.0 include:
- Full support for virtual devices, i.e. support for third party devices, e.g. Philips Hue.
- Camera support, configuration of image refresh mode from the level of Home Center.
- Scene categories divided by their purpose: Lighting, Blinds, Gates, Mood, Climate, Security, Protection, Multimedia.
- The ability to enable / disable vibration.
- Support for Danfoss thermostats.
- Expanding the Siri Shortcuts so that they appear in Spotlight.
For the iOS version, it also includes:
- iOS Scene Widgets, set in the order of your favorites.
We think it is a step towards the right direction, however, there is still quite a way to go before we feel comfortable replacing the existing Fibaro mobile apps for our daily use.
At Liferoome, we sell the latest wireless smart home products with exceptional customer service and support. We only stock the best quality brands, Fibaro, Vera Aeotec and more.
Click here to get the latest smart home products.