FIBARO has announced that Home Center 3 will be delivered to the Australian market in the second quarter of this year (July 2020). Here is what we know so far.
Features that are ready for Australian launch:
- Migrate data from Home Center 2 & Lite
- Improvements in Dashboard and Diagnostic Tools
- Dark mode
- New options for Block and Lua scenes
- Quick Apps for advanced integrations
- Lots of new integrations for supported devices
Features that are planned post Australian launch (second half of 2020):
- New, improved integrations with Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- Integration with Nice devices
- Connection between HC3 gateways
- New Alarm & Climate panels
- Viewing H.264 streams from cameras
Features that are delayed (possibly until 2021):
- Support for ZigBee protocol
- Support for Bluetooth LE devices
- Gateway connection to Home Center 2 and Lite
- Temperature and Energy Consumption panels
At Liferoome, we sell the latest wireless smart home products with exceptional customer service and support. We only stock the best quality brands, FIBARO, Vera Aeotec and more.
Click here to get the latest smart home products.